Glory to God and thank you Booklovers1, at http://booklovers1.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Liebster Award.
I’ve come to realize Blogs Awards can create camaraderie and acknowledgement that fellow bloggers enjoy what we do. 😉
I am humbled by the nomination and give glory to my Lord and Savior, Jesus! He gives me life and purpose to let my light shine through words on a page. 😜 Thank you again, Booklovers1 for the nomination! 😉 Now onto the rules. 😜
However upon accepting the Liebster Award, there are a few rules that need to be followed:
- Link back the blogger that tagged you
- Nominate ten others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you
- Ask ten questions for the bloggers you nominate
- Let your nominees know of their award
1. If you could pick a favourite author who would it be and why? No favorite author. I love to read a variety of books. I have a few recommended ones I am still reading. What specific book or series of theirs do you highly recommend? I really enjoyed and highly recommend First Dance by Brian Connolly.
2. If you could pick any fictional world to live in, which would it be? What is so appealing about it? I honestly have no answer for this question, I’m a reality in the present kinda girl 😉
3. Out of all the fictional characters you have been introduced to, who do you really want to meet? What is it about them that appeals to you? Nobody 😉. Nothing 😉
4. What is your favourite bible verse and why (if it is not too personal)? I have 2 favorites–Romans 8:28 is my favorite because no matter what we go through, God works all things out and 1 Corinthians 13 because love never fails. 😀
5. What has been your lifelong dream or aspiration? To be a awesome wife and do my Heavenly Father’s business 😃
6. If you were able to learn any language, which would it be? To be honest, I have not thought of learning another language. I enjoy butchering my native language English 😜. Ain’t life grand! 😉
7. You find a time travelling machine in your backyard. What period of your life would you revisit? If I found a time machine, I would call somebody to come get it quick 😃 I’ll just say there is no period I want to revisit 😰. God healed me from the past. I can talk about it with ease but no way would I ever want to revisit 😁
8. You are generously given 1 million dollars. How would you spend it? I would give 100k to my business and the rest to people in need. 😊
9. If you were able to pick an actor/actress for one of your favourite fictional characters, who would it be? I have no fictional reference…reality is my choice.
10. Are there any recent movies you highly recommend? No Sir, haven’t had time for movies 😜
I nominate the following 10 blogs:
My questions are:
1. What makes you smile?
2. What makes you sad?
3. What motivates you?
4. How would you describe your personality?
5. What do you least enjoy doing in life?
6. What is your favorite song?
7. What is your favorite quote and why?
8. How do you relax?
9. What is your favorite bible verse?
10. Why do you blog?
Thanks again to Booklovers1 for nominating me. Your questions were a challenge but I had fun as you can see from my answers! 😜
It is ok if someone does not wish to accept the award. Either way, just leave a comment below so we are able to read your answers As Booklovers1 said “Have fun”!! 😉