I’ve come to realize that Blogs Awards generate more work. 😁 Roll with it! 😀 I still believe Blog Awards creates camaraderie and acknowledgement that fellow bloggers enjoy what we do. 😀 Roll with it. 😜 I apologize for the Blog Award nominations I neglected to complete back in August. 😰
I am grateful for the nomination and give glory to my Lord and Savior, Jesus! He continues to give me life and purpose to let my light shine through words on a page via a blog. 😜
I also extend thanks and gratitude to the many new and old friends who come by daily and like, reblog, retweet and share my work. I pray God bless you all in a mighty way. I’ve learned so much from each of you. I truly appreciate the encouragement and support. Glory to God!
Questions from Don:
1. Who’s your favourite fem fatale? Don’t have one. 😨
2. What do you like about WordPress blogging? Easy to manage posting.
3. If you could be any public figure, who would you be and why? Nobody. No particular reason. Still working through my own things and stuff is enough. 😁
4. Three things you don’t like about Facebook? Sometimes, it gets too negative. 😰
5. Three things you do like about Facebook? Fast way to get information out. Great games and weekly tournament play. 😜
6. If you could do anything and there was no limits, what would you do? Teach others to adapt and adjust to things and stuff because life goes on… 😉
7. If you had to describe my Don Charisma blog to friend, how would you describe it ? I would describe it as a blog that has something for everyone. Very innovative. The blog has style! 😀
8. Most inspiring film (movie) you’ve ever seen? Simon Birch. A powerful movie about faith.
9. Would you choose wealth or freedom (if you could choose only one) I am already blessed with both, by faith! 😊
10. What you’d most like to see change in the world. Less negativity and fear. More love and tolerance of one another.
Now for my nominees. I nominate the following 10 blogs:
Inspiration for Daily Living
Petal Barclay-Smith Ministries
Healthy Living 4 Him
I Have A Voice
The Christian Gazette
Drawing From The Well
Now onto the rules. 😜
However upon accepting the Liebster Award, there are a few rules that need to be followed:
– Link back the blogger that tagged you
– Nominate ten others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you
– Ask ten questions for the bloggers you nominate
– Let your nominees know of their award
My questions are:
1. How do you relax?
2. What is your favorite song?
3. What distracts you?
4. How would you describe the news media today?
5. What do you enjoy most about your life?
6. What would you change?
7. What do you like about Twitter?
8. What do you like about Facebook?
9. What is your favorite food?
10. Smile, there is no question 10!